Siemens China International Scholarship at Tsinghua University,2023
The Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University is a full scholarship provided by Siemens Ltd., China to help exceptional overseas students pursuing a Ph.D. at Tsinghua University.
Ph.D.-level research will be conducted in collaboration with Siemens in ten domains (details in Table 1), including Artificial Intelligence, Future of Automation, Autonomous Robotics, etc. Through research and practice at the forefront of industrial technology development, beneficiaries of this scholarship will establish the groundwork for the development of inventive talent in the industry.
- Type: PhD
- Organisation: Tsinghua University
- Country to study:China
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
About the Tsinghua University
Tsinghua is among China’s most prestigious universities. Through teaching, research, and innovation, Tsinghua is dedicated to the nation’s and world’s progress and prosperity.
- Tuition fees;
- Expense allowance (including accommodation, medical insurance, books or other materials, transportation, etc).
200,000 RMB/year in total.
Applicants for the Scholarship must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Meet the entrance requirements for foreign graduate students (for more information, see Admission to Graduate Programs at Tsinghua University 2023?For International Students?).
- Apply the department/school listed in table 1;
- Must value Siemens values and be willing to collaborate with Siemens on research projects.
- Are not eligible for other types of scholarships to study at Tsinghua University.
How to apply
- The applicant must carefully read this introduction and ensure that they meet the scholarship’s standards before selecting “YES” in response to the question “Apply for the Siemens China Scholarship or not?”
- Submit an online application for full-time foreign graduate programs in 2023 at http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn.
March 1, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- University of Tokyo Todai Fellowship 2022
- Radboud Scholarship Programme at Radboud University,2023
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme 2022