University of Tokyo Todai Fellowship 2022
Todai Fellowship provides financial assistance to international PhD students enrolled at The University of Tokyo. This fellowship must be sought for concurrently with an application for the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences’ admission examination (GSFS).
- Type: PhD
- Organisation: University of Tokyo (UTokyo)
- Country to study: Japan
- School to study: University of Tokyo
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 21, 2022
About the University of Tokyo (UTokyo)
The University of Tokyo, Japan’s first national university, was founded in 1877. As a top research institution, UTokyo offers courses in virtually all academic fields at both the undergraduate and graduate levels and undertakes research across the whole spectrum of academic activity.
The University seeks to provide its students with a rich and diverse academic environment that promotes intellectual growth and the acquisition of professional knowledge and skills.
- Partial Funding, JPY 200,000/month
To qualify for the University of Tokyo Fellowship Program, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants that wish to enroll in a doctoral program at the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.
- Applicants have a valid visa to remain in Japan as a “College Student.”
- Applicants who do not intend to apply for fellowships or scholarships offered by private organizations
How to apply
- Form of Application for Todai Fellowship
- Letter of recommendation from your former supervisor (preferably from your master program supervisor)
- Research Program
- List of prior accomplishments
- Graduate school and undergraduate school transcripts
- Reproductions of presented papers
November 21, 2022
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Indigenous Education Placement Scholarship at Flinders University,2022
- Southampton Electronics and Computer Science Commonwealth International Scholarships
- Cameron Beyer International Scholarship, Federation University Australia