Work site environment
- Ranching and husbandry of beef cattle, including the operation of feedlots
- Farming of hay
- Farming that combines different types of livestock
- Staff accommodation
- Rural area
- Handling animals
- Keeping an eye on the well-being of animals
- Plant, grow, and water the crops you intend to harvest.
- Crops should also be fertilized and sprayed.
- Bring in the harvest
- Maintain and care for the animals.
Must Read: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Maintaining and operating agricultural gear and equipment
- It is important to keep the stalls, barns, barnyards, and enclosures clean.
- Find and identify illnesses and other health issues in the crops, livestock, and poultry.
Equipment and machinery experience
- Farm truck
- Forage equipment
- Equipment for making hay
- Equipment for Loaders, Swathes, and Tillers
Security and safety
- Criminal background check
- Examining One’s Driving Record (abstract)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Managing cumbersome or hefty weights
- Intensely taxing on the body
- Coordination of the hands and eyes Attention to detail
- Discrimination based on sound
- Alternating between standing, walking, and sitting throughout the day
- Positions such as bending, crouching, and kneeling
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Participant in organized teams
- Involves tasks and obligations that, when carried out, result in favorable effects for the environment
- Include providing support for many areas of the green economy
- Are you available for on-call or shift work?
- Are you available to start on the indicated date?
- Are you a student right now?
- Are you currently authorized to work in Canada?
- Do you want to relocate for this job?
- Do you currently live close to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous work experience in this field?
- What are you currently studying?
- What is your current academic level?
- Employer-paid education and training
- Housing alternatives on-site
- Recreation and activities on-site
- Paid vacation (volunteering or personal days)
How to Apply
If you are interested on How to apply as a cattle ranch worker at Alder Ranches Ltd, click on the link below to apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading