Secure a job as a Retail store supervisor at Husky Gas Station (Canada)
We are not interested in buildings because buildings cannot smile. Or meet for an Americano, or anticipate a demand, or offer thoughtful advice.
We are more than just a building.
We are both our personality and our soul.
Must Read: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
We believe in multifaceted empowerment for our clients, partners, and tenants.
Our philosophy is to treat everyone with honesty and integrity, to make decisions based on hard facts, and to invest in our stakeholders in order for them to succeed.
Education; Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience; 1 year to less than 2 years
Location; 11007 104 AVE Westlock, AB T7P 1B2
Salary$19.00 hourly for 32 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment (Full time)
- Assign responsibilities to sales personnel.
- Staff should be hired and trained, or training should be arranged for, and returns should be authorized.
- Organize your workday with a schedule.
- Generate reports on sales levels, merchandising, and issues pertaining to employees.
- Maintaining and arranging the inventory
- Find solutions to any issues that may develop, such as complaints from customers or shortages of supplies.
- Maintain order among employees by supervising and coordinating their work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in how to Secure a job as a Retail store supervisor at Husky Gas Station in Canada, click the link below to apply via email
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading
- How to secure a job as a cook at GSG Foods Inc. in Canada
- Job as a Food service supervisor at PK Banff Inc in Canada
- How to get a job as a Software developer at Quantic IT Solutions (Canada)