The economy of Canada is robust, and the country offers a wealth of chances for people with specialized skills. Certain types of employment will be in higher demand as the number of people living in the world and the size of the economy continue to rise.
The following is a list of just some of the jobs that are anticipated to experience a large increase in demand by the year 2025:
- Psychologist Data Scientist
- Analyst of Computer Systems Registered Nurse Analyst of Market Research Analyst of Information Security Retail Sales Associate Health Care Aide Computer Systems Analyst
- Driver of trucks Statistician Occupational Therapist Assistant Driver of trucks
- Pharmaceutical Chemist Dental Practitioner Registered Nurse
- a specialist in speech and language pathology
- Cybersecurity Construction managers Welders Engineers Physicians Physician Assistants
- Software Engineers or Designers App Developers Construction Managers Welders College or Vocational Instructors
- Financial AnalystX
There are still a great number of jobs in Canada that are expected to remain in high demand in the years to come, in spite of concerns regarding automation and the exportation of jobs.
As our population continues to get older, there will be a higher demand for those who work in the medical field, such as nurses, doctors, and people who provide home care assistance.
In addition, there will be an increased demand for workers in the hospitality and food service industries, as well as professionals in personal care professions like cosmetologists and hairstylists.
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
The decriminalisation of marijuana use for recreational purposes will result in an increase in the need for jobs in the cannabis business. This demand will range from farmers and processors to retail clerks and security guards.
In addition, as a result of the sustained expansion of the Canadian economy, there will be a requirement for an increase in the number of workers in every industry, ranging from manufacturing and construction to finance and technology.
Whoever is ready to put in the effort and keep their skills current will have no shortage of options for employment in the years to come, regardless of what the future may contain.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading