A person who works in the construction industry and specializes in erecting platforms and scaffolding is called a scaffolder.
These people are able to construct scaffolding for building construction, in addition to working on offshore oil rigs, power stations, and other projects like parade observation platforms.
Salary; $52.96 an hour
Job type; Full-time
The job market for those with these skills is unpredictable, with demand typically being highest during times of sustained economic expansion.
- Involves tasks and obligations that, when carried out, result in favorable effects for the environment
- Include providing support for many areas of the green economy
- Dental plan
- Plan for medical treatment
- The benefits of vision care
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Free parking available
- Vacation time with pay (volunteering or personal days)
- Opportunities for developing a cohesive team
- Wellness program
- Pension plan
How to Apply
If you are interested on How to land a job as a scaffolder at Ontario Power Generation, click the link below to apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading