Job as an Assistant hotel manager at Northern Rockies Lodge Ltd
The experience of working in the midst of the Muskwa-Kechika, British Columbia’s largest protected wilderness region, is unparalleled. The Muskwa-Kechika spans over 6.4 million hectares, which is about equivalent to the size of Ireland.
We are happy to host visitors from all over the world who have chosen Muncho Lake as their base for experiencing the great outdoors.
Working at Northern Rockies Lodge will provide you with memories that will last a lifetime.
Work at the most beautiful and expansive resort along the Alaska Highway, where you will also be a part of a one-of-a-kind hotel and a floatplane tour company in the pristine region of Northern British Columbia.
Education; Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience; 3 years to less than 5 years
Work site environment; Non-smoking
Location; Box 8, Mile 462 Alaska Highway Muncho Lake, BC V0C 1Z0
Salary; $4,000 to $5,000 monthly for 40 to 48 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment (Full time)
- Create operational policies and protocols, then put them into effect.
- Perform duties such as employee recruitment and hiring, supervision, and performance evaluations.
- Engage in discussion and negotiation with the providers of the materials and supplies.
- Hold educational seminars and workshops.
- Discuss rental rates with customers and try to secure their business.
- Perform front desk tasks
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Create spending plans and keep an eye on your income and outgoing cash.
- Develop your marketing strategies and put those strategies into action.
- Apply rules and regulations to the letter.
- Respond to the issues and complaints of clients.
- Help customers or visitors who have specific requirements.
- Create business plans and put them into action.
- Organize your workday with a schedule.
- Promote your business through online channels, including e-commerce and your website.
- Computer and technology expertise
- Microsoft Word Reservation System (CRS)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Windows
- Social Media in Adobe Photoshop
Work conditions/Physical capabilities
- Fast-paced atmosphere
- Work under pressure
- Observation of minute details Combination of seated, standing, and moving positions
- Standing for extended periods
- Client emphasis
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Exceptional ability to communicate in writing
- A proactive member of the team
How to Apply
If you are interested in securing a job as an Assistant hotel manager at Northern Rockies Lodge Ltd, click the link below apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading