OAK+FORT has been putting together collections that are reflective of our design beliefs ever since the company was founded in 2010. OAK & FORT was founded on the principle that clothing should be as straightforward and well-designed as possible. We are not easily diverted or constrained by current fashions. We will continue to offer those with similar values access to luxury at an affordable price.
Seniority level; Entry level
Employment type; Full-time
Job function; Design, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
A person who is creative and is interested in working in an environment that is dynamic and collaborative should consider applying for this one-of-a-kind opportunity. You have a natural ability to arrange things and are a people person who is always upbeat and happy. You are seeking for an entry level position.
- Stay abreast of current and evolving trends in fashion and design; incorporate rising trends in our photo-shoot.
- Assist with the planning of, the selection of, and the styling of current and promotional pieces from our collections for all areas of photo-shoots and videography (such as the website, social media, campaigns, and editorials);
- Help with the internal operations of the studio;
- Maintain a clean and risk-free working environment in the studio at all times;
- Supervise the cleaning, ironing, and folding of garments in preparation for picture shoots;
- Collaborate closely with the Creative team in order to guarantee that photo shoots and video shoots are carried out in an effective manner;
- Assist the Production Manager with the acquisition of props and styling items, as well as the research on those objects, when necessary for photography or videography;
- After a photo shoot or video shoot, the props and clothes should be put away;
- Contribute to the uploading of products or the completion of the product dashboard for the ecommerce flat shot;
Control of the inventory
- Manage the communication and updating of all product shipment schedules with the E-Commerce team, and make sure that accurate shipping and receiving of products takes place;
- Collaborate with the product team to organise the shipment of unused goods from the shooting room to the warehouse.
- Help coordinate the movement of merchandise from stores or the warehouse to locations where they will be used for photography or filming.
- Take responsibility for the tracking of studio samples and clothing while receiving assistance from the Creative Lead and the Stylist.
- Carry out additional responsibilities and projects as directed.
Must read; 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- A comprehensive understanding of designers, brands, and developing trends;
- Retail experience an asset.
- Possessing a strong sense of fashion and styling as well as the ability to embrace the latest fashion trends;
- Capable of working effectively as a member of a team in a fast-paced workplace;
- Proven capacity for working under pressure and meeting deadlines;
- Possess an extraordinary sensitivity to the minute details;
Effective communication abilities;
- Having a good work ethic, being proactive, and being able to exhibit initiative are all important qualities.
How to Apply
For more information on how to apply, you can click on the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading