The origins of Mad Engine Global, LLC may be traced back to the production screen printing industry.
Now operating out of San Diego County in the state of California, with extended production and sourcing capabilities throughout the United States, Mexico, and the rest of the world.
Seniority level; Entry level
Employment type; Full-time
Job function; Design, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
Industries; Retail Apparel and Fashion
The wholesale division of Mad Engine is widely regarded as one of the most successful in the Licensed Apparel industry. With a robust licencing roster consisting of the world’s most well-known brands, including several of the TOP SELLING evergreen assets owned by Disney, Marvel, and Lucasfilm, among others. Our artwork is included in several style guide sections and is also made available for additional licences all over the world.
Mad Engine has achieved a recognised position with all of the major retailers across the United States and Canada, including Walmart, Target, JCPenney, Kohl’s, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, and many more. These stores include Walmart, Target, JCPenney, Kohl’s, and Bloomingdale’s.
Our Shelf Stock programme maintains an internal inventory in order to provide just-in-time inventory delivery of more than 400 different items to serve the needs of smaller retail chains and boutique sales.
Mad Engine has demonstrated to both its licensees and its clients that it is capable of creating one-of-a-kind and individualised designs that appeal to a diverse range of target demographics.
The company’s in-house art crew consists of over 25 artists that are highly competent and experienced. Our Merchandising team assists retailers in maintaining fresh and consistent floor presentations and provides assistance in the design of point-of-sale (POS) displays such as pallets, trays, tables, and rounders.
The Company is able to accommodate the requirements of any store, no matter how large or little, thanks to its carefully regulated manufacturing schedules.
We are the best in the industry when it comes to quick product turns and on-time deliveries that adhere to vendor floor readiness criteria. We ensure that all state, federal, and licensor requirements are met in a compliant manner.
It is widely acknowledged that Mad Engine is one of the top five suppliers of licenced apparel products in the United States of America.
A junior graphic artist needs to have a genuine interest in art and an understanding of how it can be applied in various contexts.
Within the scope of this employment, artwork will be supported and designed to be submitted for approval in accordance with the client’s purpose.
The Junior Graphic Artist will use one-of-a-kind and imaginative graphics to find solutions to design difficulties and will work closely with the Art Director.
The Junior Graphic Artist needs to be open to developing their artistic skills and has to be willing to learn new ones.
Trending; 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Putting visual concepts into action with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A solid comprehension of how typography and graphics interact with one another.
- Participate in the ideation process for clients in the garment industry.
Accept criticism as part of the process of skill development.
- Rework the previously created art files in preparation for orders, meeting follow-ups, and licencing meetings.
- It is important to be able to consider costs and have a general understanding of printing.
- Take a novel approach, and keep abreast of the most recent developments.
- Licensors’ style guides are made available for download each week.
- Keep the style guide server maintained and organised.
- Setup style guide assets as is onto shirts
Remove the backgrounds from the assets of the style guide.
- Developing line sheets for use in catalogues and presentations
- Acquiring knowledge of the policies and procedures governing Mad Engine licences
- Prepare weekly packets for the senior management to review, which contain all of the art that has been created by the department.
- Capable of translating current market trends and popular culture into Mad Engine licencing.
- Developing thumbnails for design ideas and thoughts
Other responsibilities assigned based on requirements.
Additional Important Qualifications
- Accepts instructions readily.
- Sense for both the layout and the colours
How to Apply
For more information on how to apply, you can click on the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading;