Must Read: DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
Delta State University Teaching School of Nursing
DELSUTH realizes that Nurses are an integral part of the Healthcare continuum. This is why DELSUTH established a School of Post Basic Nursing Studies.
The primary purpose of the DELSUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies is to train Nurses according to World-class nursing standards.
- 7 Understandable Reasons Why you will NOT GAIN Admission into DELSU
- Complete List of All departments Offered in Delsu
- How to Gain Admission into Delta State University (Delsu)
The first of its kind in Delta State, the DELSUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies offers quality training to its students.
Delsuth Vison and Mission
DELSUTH aims to achieve world-class excellence in Patient care.
Patient care is their primary concern and they promote activities that improve the quality of services rendered to patients while also eliminating activities that undermine the quality of patient care and patient experiences. To achieve our vision, they:
- provide services in a compassionate and caring way in the hospital and community for children, youth, their families and those with special developmental needs
- provide the highest quality healthcare to patients and their families
- expand the boundaries of medicine through research,
- educate the next generation of healthcare professionals.
DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess at least 5 “O” Level Credit in WAEC or NECO in not more than 2 sittings, which must include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have a valid practicing license of the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Nursing Science degree for the post graduate program.
Duration: One Academic Calendar (1 Session, 2 Semesters)
How to Apply for DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission & Duration.
- The application form is obtained upon the receipt of a non-refundable fee of N7,000.00 paid into Zenith Bank, DELSUTH Account, 1012649719. (Amount have been updated, kindly verify further)
- Evidence of Payment must be submitted to the Office of the Head of Nursing Services, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara for an official receipt and application form to be issued.
- Completed Application Forms must be submitted with two reference letters and copies of relevant Certificates addressed to: The Head of Nursing Services, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara, Delta State.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for entrance examination and interview.
- Successful candidates will be notified via SMS.
The deadline of application will be posted as soon as it is updated on the schools portal, kindly exercise patience.
If are unable to find what you are looking for here or maybe you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Reminder: If for some certain reasons, you are not able to find what you hoped you will find. Kindly opt in for Delsu Notifications by dropping a comment in the comment section below and we will immediately add you to our special list. Where you will have the privilege to get first hand information about the various happenings in and around Delta state University.
If this post was helpful, feel free to click on the social media icon below to share with friends and families, remember Sharing is Caring!
See what Others are Reading: