The University of Southern Denmark is searching for outstanding students to apply for International PhD Positions in Smart Manufacturing in Denmark. The studentship is available for the academic year 2023/2024.
This fully-funded PhD position is open to high-achieving students who wish to pursue doctorate studies in the Department of Technology and Innovation.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Technology and Innovation
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
About the University of Southern Denmark
The University of Southern Denmark, founded in 1998, is a cutting-edge institution that provides the best in teaching and research. The university collaborates with Flensburg and Kiel universities to offer a variety of collaboration programs..
Why choose to study at the University of Southern Denmark?
The University of Southern Denmark is well-known for its thriving academic community and excellent instruction. The university accomplishes things that are observable, beneficial to society and students, and further the growth of civilization. This university provides students with a high quality of living and excellent academic resources.
The University of Southern Denmark will award the successful candidates a three-year salaried job as a PhD fellow (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements).
Also Check: International Loper Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: the university’s PhD program in the Department of Technology and Innovation.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Those who are interested in AI, machine learning, and epidemiology should apply. We will look for people who have a track record of doing relevant technical and epidemiological research in the healthcare field.
How to apply
- How to Apply:Candidates must be accepted into a PhD program at the University of Southern Denmark in order to be eligible for the chance. After that, they must fill out an online application form and send it to Prof. Esmaeil S. Nadimi, Head of the Applied AI and Data Science unit (AID), at [email protected]. The files you attach must be in Adobe PDF format. Applications that aren’t complete or are sent after the deadline won’t be looked at or evaluated.
- Documents to Back It Up: Only as a pdf, the application must have:
- A letter explaining what the project is about, why it’s important, and who can do it (max. two pages).
Plan for research (max. two pages)
- A full list of all the books
- Copy of diplomas and Ph.D. degrees in the right fields that have been certified
- The applicant must list the two most important publications he or she wants to use (preferably, the applicant is the first author)
- We ask the candidates to give us the contact info of an academic reference.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Epidemiology, or a similar field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to speak and write English fluently.
The application submission date is October 2, 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Screen Arts Scholarship at Massey University
- Undergraduate Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships
- Bernard and Daphne Cornish Engineering Scholarships in Australia