International Loper Scholarship
International students wishing to pursue an Undergraduate degree in any subject are eligible for International Loper funding at the University of Nebraska Kearney.
The amount of the award ranges from $4,095 to $16,380, and the number of awards varies. Eligible students include first-year, transfer, and returning undergraduates, as well as degree-seeking international students.
- Organization: University of Nebraska Kearney
- Department: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $16,380
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: International and United States students are eligible to apply.
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligibility: Students can apply for an Undergraduate degree offered by the University of Nebraska Kearney.
About the University of Nebraska Kearney
The University of Nebraska at Kearney wants all students to be able to afford a degree, therefore we provide international students with scholarships. Students are immediately eligible for the International Loper Scholarship when they apply. Others may require a distinct application.
The International Loper Scholarship offers tuition savings of more than 30%, lowering overall costs. A reduction of $4,095 is given to international students. It results in a savings of $16,380 over the course of four years. The money saved on tuition might be applied to other business and personal costs.
- First-time freshmen, transfer and re-enrolling undergraduate, degree-seeking international students are eligible.
- Each semester, full-time enrollment is required at UNK (12 or more credit hours). On the final day of the first week of sessions, enrollment status will be determined (drop and add week). The scholarship will be terminated and forfeited if you are not enrolled full-time at the time of cancellation.
- Eligibility expires upon completion of a bachelor’s degree or ten semesters, whichever occurs first.
- At the conclusion of the first week of classes, enrollment status will determine the amount of financial help. If a course is dropped during the institution’s refund period, the fee will be modified.
- The award is not applicable to online degree programs or graduate classes.
How to apply
To be apply for the opportunity, you must first be accepted into a degree-seeking undergraduate program on campus. Then, you can apply by filling out the application form and sending it to the scholarship committee.
15 October 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Screen Arts Scholarship at Massey University
- Undergraduate Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships
- Bernard and Daphne Cornish Engineering Scholarships in Australia