University of Warwick Chancellors’ International Scholarships for Foreign Students (UK)
The University of Warwick is accepting applications for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for postgraduate study abroad beginning in October 2022. The University Scholarship will provide the best international PhD candidates with complete tuition support and a maintenance award. Any Warwick discipline and any country are eligible to apply.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships show the University of Warwick’s dedication to fully supporting all of its most outstanding students, regardless of their country of origin. The University of Warwick values its steadily growing status as an international university.
- Type: PhD
- Organisation: University of Warwick
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Warwick
- Course to study|: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 14, 2022
About the University of Warwick
Warwick is one of the leading universities in the United Kingdom, with a reputation for research and teaching excellence, innovation, and relationships to business and industry.We are a university with the best academic and research standards in the world. However, the story does not finish there.We are therefore a location of possibilities. We are continuously seeking for innovative ways to get things done.
Whether you are a motivated student, an inventive professor, or an ambitious enterprise, Warwick provides an atmosphere where you can have an influence. And our students, alumni, and faculty constantly make an effect – the type that transforms lives, whether locally or internationally. The accomplishments of our staff contribute to the international recognition of our research brilliance and scholarship.
It is a major draw for some of the largest names in international business and industry. This is why we are ranked highly among the best universities in the UK and the world.All of this contributes to a story that is a little older than fifty years. But who said that youth should prevent you from altering the world?
Awards for submissions in autumn 2023 will consist of both of the following:
- Payment in full of tuition fees
- A maintenance allowance in accordance with UKRI rates
- A £5,000 Research, Training, and Supporting Grant (RTSG).
- Term of funding: 3.5 years, unless the applicant is already in their first year of study at the time of application, in which case the length of funding will be lowered appropriately.
- Applicants seeking a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be enrolling for a PhD program beginning in October 2023 at the University of Warwick.
- Students presently enrolled in a PhD or MPhil/PhD program at the University of Warwick are only eligible to apply in their first year of enrollment.
- Applicants must anticipate becoming “overseas” students for the purposes of tuition, but there are no further nationality requirements.
- Applicants may be from any Warwick discipline.
How to apply
We strongly recommend that applications be prepared well in advance, as it is not usually possible to complete and submit an application in less than 36 hours.
- Consult the Applicant Guidance and PGR Ranking Criteria.
- Submit your application for the course and upload supporting materials.
- Receive an email containing a seven-digit applicant ID number. Please wait a minimum of 48 hours for delivery.
- Register your applicant account with ITS.
- Submit your application for a scholarship by the deadline. We apologize that late applications cannot be accepted for any reason.
- Submit supporting documents by the deadline for supporting documentation. We regret that we cannot accept any justification for late supporting documentation.
- By the beginning of March 2023, the Chancellor’s International Scholarship results will be informed by email.
December 14, 2022
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- SSRC 2023 Next Generation Social Sciences in Africa: Fellowship for Doctoral Dissertation Completion
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen 2023
- MP-IDSA 2022 India-Africa Security Fellowship Programme for African Students