How to get a job as a Software developer at Quantic IT Solutions (Canada)
Quantic is a Canadian-based IT Solutions firm that provides customers with high-quality services and solutions to improve their business performance.
Quantic IT Solutions, with a team of six experts, provides first-rate services to clients around the country. Quantic offers cost-effective services throughout Canada.
Education; Bachelor’s degree
Experience; 2 years to less than 3 years
Location; 4145 N Service RoadBurlington, ON L7L 6A3 (Remote work available)
To provide the greatest services to our consumers, we integrate highly secure and modern technologies.
Our company provides customers with a wide range of technology-based solutions and services. Project management, performance tracking, customer analysis, consultant coordination, quality assurance, and other services are among those we provide.
We strategically refine the critical competencies in our business based on the most recent market trends, information, client requirements, and industry developments.
With this strategy, we hope to provide efficient, dependable, and integrated services, resulting in a major improvement in the business.
Quantic IT Solutions is dedicated to offering high-quality technology services to both small and large enterprises.
Based on innovative information technology solutions and the knowledge of our personnel, we ensure that Quantic’s tasks are handled efficiently.
Must Read; 4 Steps to Landing a Job in Canada
We foster an upbeat and productive work environment for our workers, allowing them to unleash their creativity and provide superior solutions to our clients.
Our mission is to provide reliable, customer-focused IT solutions and services.
With our proven solutions and services to meet the specialized needs of diverse industries, we seek to meet our clients’ technology needs.
We strive to develop our technology solutions and expand our services globally based on input from our clients.
- Create, edit, and test software code. Integration and integration testing.
- Computer programmes that are already in use should be maintained by making modifications as necessary.
- Determine and discuss technological challenges, methods, and potential solutions.
- Reports, manuals, and other documentation regarding the status, operation, and maintenance of software should be prepared.
- Contribute to the identification, collecting, and documenting of the user’s requirements
- Contribute to the formulation of both logical and physical specifications
- Conduct research on and assessments of a number of different software packages.
- In order to produce interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges, and Internet-based applications, animation software must be programmed according to a set of specified criteria.
- Develop software for the production of special effects for use in film and video applications
- Code for e-commerce and other Internet applications, including writing, modifying, integrating, and testing the code
- Expertise in computing and related fields, including.NET C# and software development
Work conditions/physical capabilities
- Fast-paced atmosphere
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail Sitting
- Accurate Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
Trending; 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Member of the team
- Health benefits
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Possible Screening questions
- Are you available to start on the indicated date?
- Do you have previous work experience in this field?
- Do you have all of the essential tools for remote work (internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the greatest level of education you have attained?
How to Apply
If you are interested in how to get a job as a Software developer at Quantic IT Solutions (Canada), click on the link below to apply directly on Job bank
Note: You need a Plus account to apply for this job directly on Job Bank.
When you click on “Apply on Job Bank”, you will be asked to login to continue. If you already have a resume saved in your Plus account, you will be able to select and share it to apply. Otherwise, you will have to create or upload a new resume first.
If your application is retained, the employer will contact you using the information provided in your resume.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading: