How to apply as an Office Clerk at Univerca in Canada
Seniority level; Entry level
Employment type; Full-time
Job function; Administrative
Industries; Staffing and Recruiting
We go out of our way to find the most talented people in the business.
We are a group of trained professionals dedicated to delivering the most effective human resource solutions.
We place the utmost value on our customers’ overall experiences, whether they are candidates or existing clients.
- Keeping files and data up to date while ensuring they can be easily accessed is a priority.
- Managing incoming mail by sorting and distributing it, as well as preparing outgoing mail
Trending; 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Taking messages and answering the phone, as well as directing calls to the proper coworkers as necessary
- A working knowledge of office operations as well as fundamental accounting principles
- A working knowledge of the technologies and procedures used in the office
- A typist who can work quickly and has experience with stenography and taking dictations
- Excellent familiarity with Microsoft Office Very strong communication abilities
How to Apply
For more information on how to apply, you can click the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading