Cameron Beyer International Scholarship, Federation University Australia
The Cameron Beyer funding in Australia has been organized by the Federation University for the academic year 2023-2024.
This foundation award is available to both domestic and international first-year students pursuing bachelor’s, honors, or postgraduate degrees at the university.
The award was founded with funds raised by Federation University council members in memory of council member Cameron Beyer.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Honors or Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Number of Awards:1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
About the Federation University
Federation University, founded in 1870, is a dual-sector public university ranked among the top 20% of Australian universities. Modern and progressive, the institution provides high-quality vocational and higher education throughout a network of national and international campuses.
Why choose to study at Federation University?
Federation University is an educational institution that employs a personalized learning technique in a friendly environment that facilitates students’ communication with instructors and peers.
It is famous for providing the greatest quality of education in Australia, a status it maintains by routinely assessing the curricula to assure their domestic and international applicability.
The student will receive $7,000, to be paid in two instalments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date at Federation University.
- Eligible Countries: Australia and international countries are eligible.
- Eligible Subjects or courses: The scholarship will be provided to students pursuing bachelor’s, honors, or graduate degrees in any topic offered by the university.
- Eligibility: To qualify for consideration of this application, the applicant must:
- New/beginning-year student in 2023
- Both domestic and foreign students
- Enrolled or intending to enroll in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program (excluding research degrees)
- Active and enrolled full-time for an entire year after the census
- It might be either full- or part-time.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Those who want to get into the university can sign in to the student portal and send in their applications.
- Supporting Documents: Students must send in their research proposal, a copy of their passport, and their academic transcripts from every school they’ve been to before.
- Admission Requirements: In order to be considered for a program at the federation, applicants must meet the academic requirements for that program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all of Federation University’s English Language Requirements.
3rd March 2023.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading: