The Federation University Australia offers Deadly Accommodation Scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate, honours, or postgraduate courses in any subject offered at the university.
The aid ranges from $2,500 and $3,500, and the number of awards is unspecified. Students must be Australian citizens and enrolled in an approved course at Federation University to be eligible. Postgraduate courses are accessible online, and there are no restrictions on nationality.
- Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Award Amount: $3,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- Subjects: All subjects
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate, Honours, or Post-Graduate Course
- Eligibility:The Federation University offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees for which students can apply.
About the Programme
The Deadly Relocation/Accommodation Costs Scholarship (ICACS) is a professional development opportunity for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who must relocate to study from regional and remote areas.
The scholarship covers the costs of relocation and housing, which can be a significant barrier to pursuing higher education. By removing this barrier, the scholarship allows more Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to pursue higher education and develop their skills.
- After the first census date, the student will get $3,500 in the first year and $2,500 per semester thereafter.
- The award allows for up to eight payments.
Also Check: MBA Diversity Scholarships
- Domestic student
- Be an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person from Australia.
- Provide proof of a low socioeconomic level or financial difficulties (such as Centrelink statements or pay stubs). If an explanation is given in a personal statement, bank statements may be accepted.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral program at? Federation College
- Provide either a Confirmation of Aboriginality or a legal statement.
- Study-related travel would exceed 90 minutes.
How to apply
To qualify for the scholarship, students must be enrolled and active after the census date. If payment is necessary prior to the census owing to financial difficulty, you must include this in your application. If you withdraw from your studies, you may be required to repay the scholarship in full or in part. The reward will be forfeited by students who defer their acceptance or take a leave of absence.
20th December 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Screen Arts Scholarship at Massey University
- Undergraduate Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships
- Fulbright-IIE Global Democracy Ambassador Scholarships in USA