FedSuccess Hardship Grants for International Students Australia 2022
If you are an independent thinker who is driven to make a difference in the world, you should not pass up the Fedsuccess Hardship Support Grant offered by Federation University. The university is now accepting applicants for the 2023-2024 academic year.
This unique opportunity is available to all international and domestic, continuing, new, and incoming students who seek to study a certificate, diploma, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral program at the Federation.
To be accepted for this grant, applicants must be facing substantial financial challenges. The value of the prize is $1,000.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor, Graduate, Postgraduate, or PhD
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
About the Federation University
Federation University Australia is a multisector, public university located in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia. In 2002, THE (Times Higher Education) – University Ranking put the university between 801 and 1000. Everything at Federation University is motivated by a desire to improve lives and communities.
Why choose to study at Federation University?
The Federation University is an amazing institution whose research improves the lives of people all around the world to help its students achieve academically and in life. The university is influential. Federation University provides numerous options, with a strong emphasis on education and community service.
The Federation University will provide the winning candidates a grant of $1,000 in order for them to complete their studies.
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens and international students may apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students may apply to any Certificate, Diploma, FAST (pre-bachelor), Bachelor, Honours, Postgraduate, or Higher Degree by Research program offered by Federation University.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- The applicants must currently be enrolled in a program at Federation University Australia and be in good academic standing.
- The applicants must be enduring severe financial hardship that is impacting or has the potential to impair their participation and progression in the program.
- The candidates must be able to offer proof of financial difficulties and conditions via upload.
- The applicants must not have received a FedSuccess Hardship Support Grant in the application year in question.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to Federation University through the university’s website or through the VTAC website. Those who want to apply must make an appointment with the grant officer to talk about how to apply.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Official copies of any degrees, diplomas, or certificates that your school gave you (s)
- Official copies of your full academic transcripts, given to you by your school (s)
- Certified copies of documents in their original language, as well as certified translations of documents that are not in English
- Certified copies of your passport and your current Australian visa (if you hold one)
- Your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview, if applicable.
- Any other relevant documents you’d like us to look at, like letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose, or your CV/resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s academic entry requirements.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 106
- PTE – 73
- CAE – 191
20th December 2022
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Algoma University Dean’s Awards for International Students Canada
- University of Sheffield Sanctuary International Visitors Support Scheme at the , UK
- Vienna University of Technology Scholarships for a Sustainable Future, Austria