Work as a expediter at Feldcamp Equipment Limited in Canada
An expediter coordinates and facilitates the flow of work and materials between and among departments within a corporation.
Expediters inspect production and allocate work to verify that production plans are followed.
This may entail communicating with management to determine task progress.
- Carry out the usual administrative responsibilities
- Coordinate your efforts with the storage facilities and the production units.
- Coordination of the movement of traffic and supplies
- Make sure to schedule production runs in a way that is both cost- and time-effective by consulting with the production supervisor.
- Work orders must be created, investigated, tracked, and completed.
- Track the development of the output.
- Provide client service
- A familiarity with computers and modern technology
- Software for enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Word Perfect
Area of specialization
- Conditions of employment and required physical abilities
- Attention to detail
- Environment moving at a breakneck speed
- Limiting time constraints
- Work under pressure
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Accurate Client focus
- Interpersonal competence of a high kind
- Excellent oral communication
- Exceptional ability to communicate in writing
- Team player who is well organised Values and principles
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
You must be currently legally able to work in Canada
How to Apply
If you are interested in the Work as a expediter at Feldcamp Equipment Limited in Canada, click the link below to apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading