Job as a child caregiver in a private home at Mei Xin Li in Canada
- In the absence of your parents, you are expected to assume entire responsibility for the household.
- Carry out some light cleaning and housekeeping responsibilities
Go shopping for groceries and other necessities for the house.
- Laundering, ironing, and pressing of garments and linens for the home
Infants and children should be given a bath, dressed, and fed.
- Teach children about maintaining their personal hygiene as well as socialisation.
- Uphold a setting in the house that is both secure and conducive to well health.
- Plan events for the kids, such games and field trips, for them to participate in.
Must Read: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Cook and serve meals that are good for you.
Prepare young children and newborns for their upcoming naps.
- Infants require that you sterilise their bottles, make their formulas, and frequently change their diapers.
- Provide youngsters with supervision and attention.
- Take care of the children’s mental health as a priority.
- Client focus
Note; This firm encourages equitable employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those who identify as members of the following groups: Indigenous people, individuals with disabilities, newcomers to Canada, veterans, and visible minorities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the job as a child caregiver in a private home at Mei Xin Li in Canada, click the link below to apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading