Secure a Job as an Hairstylist at Carmichael’s Hair Studio in Canada
Professionals in the beauty industry who focus on the styling and care of hair are known as hair stylists.
Hair stylists treat and style clients’ hair. In addition to other obligations, a hair stylist is responsible for cleaning and cutting clients’ hair, providing consultations on hair care and hair styling, and recommending goods that clients should use to style their hair.
Education; Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent
Experience; 2 years to less than 3 years
Work setting; Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
Location; Mira Michi, NB
Salary; 16.00 to 18.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment (Full time)
- Make your own appointments.
- To cut and style the client’s hair in accordance with their instructions or preferences.
- Customers’ hair is shampooed, and they are offered a variety of hair treatments, including coloring, straightening, and waves, as well as scalp massages and conditioning treatments.
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Analyze the state of the hair and scalp and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for the scalp and hair Supervise apprentices and students who are in the process of training
- Color, frost, or streak your hair by coloring it with bleach, tints, dyes, or rinses.
- Maintain the cleanliness and style of the wigs and hair pieces.
- To style the hair, you can cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, and perm it.
- Make a suggestion for a hairstyle that is complementary to the client’s physical characteristics, or determine the client’s style based on their instructions and preferences.
- Carry out responsibilities as a receptionist.
- Hairstyling Red Seal Certificate
- Hairstylist License
- Hairstylist Trade Certification
- Hair styling techniques
- Pin curls
- Hair braiding
- Iron waving/curling
- Roller setting
- Hair coloring techniques
How to Apply
If you are interested in securing the job offer as Hairstylist at Carmichael’s Hair Studio in Canada, click the link below to apply by email
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading
- Job as a food and beverage server at INNISFAIL HOTEL LTD in Canada
- How to apply as a Junior Graphic Artist for Mad Engine Global, LLC.
- Sales Associate at Advance Auto Color & Body Shop Supplies, Ltd.