Sales Associate at Advance Auto Color & Body Shop Supplies, Ltd.
Education; Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience; Will train
Location; Calgary, AB
Salary; 16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment (Full time)
The role of a Sales Associate, also known as a Retail Sales Associate, is to provide assistance to customers at all stages of the purchasing process.
Their responsibilities include welcoming customers as they enter the store, assisting customers in locating certain products or demonstrating how to make use of such things, and counting up client transactions at the register.
- Use the cash register
- Maintain computerized inventory records and reordering systems.
- Give product recommendations
- Assist with merchandise display
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Use Internet-based electronic commerce to conduct sales transactions.
- Prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates should all be estimated or quoted.
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services they want to buy, rent, or lease.
- Keep sales records for inventory control.
- Prepare goods for sale, rental, or lease.
- Prepare sales, rental, or leasing contracts and accept payment in cash, check, credit card, or automatic debit.
How to Apply
If you are Interested in securing a job as a sales Associate at Advance Auto Color & Body Shop Supplies, Ltd. in Canada, click the link below to apply
You must include your Cover letter in your application
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading
- Job as a Retail sales associate at Canadian Tire Associate Store
- Work as a Corporate sales manager at Beaver Creek Winnery Limited
- Retail sales Rep. at Sioux Lookout Home Hardware Building Centre