Scholarship for Global Excellence at Federation University, Australia (2022-23)
Eligible applicants may submit an application for the 2022 Federation University Australia Global Excellence Scholarship. This program is open to both domestic and international students.
Graduate and PhD programs in any of Federation University Australia’s subjects are eligible for the funding.
- Host: Federation University Australia
- Location: Australia
- Offered Subjects: All Subjects
- Level: Graduate, PhD
- Eligible nationality: Domestic Students, International Students
- Type: Partial Funding
You will receive a 25 percent discount on your annual tuition fees for the duration of your program as a result of this scholarship. On-campus students of Federation University Australia have the option of applying for this award.
Applicants for the scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- An foreign student who wants to study abroad
- Enrolling in the first, second, or summer semesters of 2022 as a first-year student.
- Having a valid student visa makes you eligible to attend university in Australia.
- Have no additional university scholarships to draw from
- Qualify as a Genuine High Achievers.
- Graduation from an undergraduate program with a grade of ‘Distinction’ in Year 12 is required (senior high school)
- Accomplished undergraduate studies at HE Section 1 University with an overall grade of “Distinction”
How To Apply:
If you’re interested in studying at Federation University Australia, your application will be evaluated for scholarship opportunities. Submitting an additional application is unnecessary. Candidates must begin the program in the fall or spring semesters of 2022.
Click the link below to visit the official website and Apply
See what others are reading: