Open job as a Gardener at A.A. BESTPRO GARDEN SERVICES LTD
Work site environment
- At heights
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Rural area
- Several distinct localities
- Landscape upkeep
- Contribute to the construction of the landscaping
- Trees and plants need to be weeded, pruned, and trimmed.
- Trim the grass and get rid of the trash and debris.
- Transport and distribute the topsoil as well as the other items.
- Plant grass seed or sod.
- You should plant trees, shrubs, flowers, and bulbs.
- Put fertilizers to use.
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Take care of the plants, lawns, and/or gardens by watering and tending to them.
- Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
Equipment and machinery experience
- Chain saw
- Sod cutter
- Sprayer or brush for dusting
- Lawnmower attached to a tractor
- Weed trimmer/edger
- Transportation provided by the employer
- Willing to engage in frequent travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Managing cumbersome or hefty weights
- Intensely taxing on the body
- synchronization of the hands and eyes
- Having the ability to differentiate between colors
- Alternating between standing, walking, and sitting throughout the day
Must Read: 4 Steps to Landing a Job in Canada
- Positions such as bending, crouching, and kneeling
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Cellular phone
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Free parking available
- Learning and training expenses covered by the employer
- Parking available
- Vision care (Health benefits)
How to Apply
If you are interested in the Open job as a Gardener at A.A. BESTPRO GARDEN SERVICES LTD, click the link below to apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading