All interested students are encouraged to apply for Kuehne Logistics University’s merit-based international awards. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2023–2024 at the university.
The educational program is available to both international and domestic students who wish to pursue BSc and MSc degrees at the university. In order to be considered for this merit-based grant, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.0. The Award may fund tuition in full or in part.
- University or Organization: Kuehne Logistics University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany.
About the Kuehne Logistics University
Kuehne Logistics University Wissenschaftliche Hochschule für Logistik und Unternehmensführung is a private, state-recognized business school situated in Hamburg, Germany. The university was formed in September 2010 by Kühne Stiftung, situated in Schindellegi, Switzerland, and ranks 176th in Germany among the top universities.
Why choose to study at Kuehne Logistics University?
The aim of the Kuehne Logistics University is to enhance the significance and comprehension of Logistics and Leadership in research, education, business, and society. KLU will be the university for Logistics and Leadership, fostering international economic growth, environmental sustainability, and social well-being via targeted research and education.
The Kuehne Logistics University will offer the selected candidates a full or partial tuition waiver for the BSc and MSc programs they are enrolled in.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students, both domestic and international, are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:Applications are accepted for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree programs provided by the Kuehne Logistics University.
- Eligibility Requirements: In order to qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- As a response to the application question, applicants must submit either an essay (maximum of 2,000 characters, excluding spaces) or a video (maximum of three minutes).
How to apply
- How to Apply: Students have to fill out an application for admission online. Students who are interested must fill out an application form and send it in.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Your high school diploma or Bachelor’s degree, along with official copies of your records.
- Your proof that you can speak English
- Your reason for doing something
- Along with your original documents, you must have either an English or a German translation that has been certified.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 overall.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- IELTS – 7.0
- CPE – 186
- CAE – Grade C
- Round 1: February 15
- Round 2: May 15
- Round 3: July 15
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Algoma University Dean’s Awards for International Students Canada
- University of Sheffield Sanctuary International Visitors Support Scheme at the , UK
- Vienna University of Technology Scholarships for a Sustainable Future, Austria