Endowed Scholarships for International Students at the University of Oregon USA 2023.
With a degree from the University of Oregon in American higher education, you can widen your horizons. For the academic year 2023–2024, it has launched the Endowed Scholarships for international students.
These opportunities are supported by sponsors and are intended to assist international students who aspire to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the University of Oregon.
The sum of the grant is equal to the whole tuition cost and it will be provided to students based on financial need and academic achievement.
- University or Organization: University of Oregon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
About the University of Oregon
The University of Oregon in Eugene, Oregon, is a public research university. It was formed in 1876 and is recognized for its ties to the sports clothing and marketing giant Nike, Inc. and its eccentric billionaire co-founder, Phil Knight. The university ranks 105th among the 443 National Universities.
Why choose to study at University of Oregon ?
The University of Oregon is committed to educating the full person and cultivating the next generation of transformational leaders and educated global citizens. It is dedicated to excellence in education, research, and service. We operate on a human scale to produce innovative concepts.
Successfully selected candidates can expect to be awarded a scholarship covering the full tuition fees for the program they are pursuing at the University of Oregon.
- Eligible Countries: International students are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are permitted to apply for bachelor’s or master’s degree programs taught at the University of Oregon.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- The applicants must be admissible to the University of Oregon or granted full admission.
- The applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, permanent U.S. residents, or eligible to receive federal financial aid from the United States.
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need and maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Students must first fill out an admissions application on the university’s website. Students who are interested must fill out the ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application on the same website.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Report cards from high school
- Personal statement
- Admissions Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s admissions requirements, such as having graduated from high school or having a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.0
- Satisfactory completion of level 112 in an English Language School
17th February, 2023.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Algoma University Dean’s Awards for International Students Canada
- University of Sheffield Sanctuary International Visitors Support Scheme at the , UK
- Vienna University of Technology Scholarships for a Sustainable Future, Austria