Secure a job as a Cook at Jack’s Family Restaurant in Canada
As our community has grown over the years, we’ve remained committed to values other than food, such as giving back. And, while times have certainly changed, one thing remains constant: good food and good people make for a good time, which is what helps our customers immerse themselves in our story every time they visit.
Education; No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience; 1 year to less than 2 years
Work setting; Restaurant
Location; 27 Chatham Street North Blenheim, ON N0P 1A0
Salary; 15.50 to 17.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment (Full time)
- Prepare and cook entire meals as well as individual dishes and foods.
- Menus are planned, food portions are determined, food requirements and costs are estimated, and supplies are monitored and ordered.
- Inspect kitchens and food preparation areas.
- Purchase supplies and equipment.
- Maintain food, supply, and equipment inventories and records.
- Keep the kitchen and work areas clean.
How to Apply
If you are interested in how to secure a job as a Cook at Jack’s Family Restaurant in Canada, click the link below to apply via email
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading