Job as a Packaging Operator at Labatt Breweries Canada
Big dreams are ingrained in our very beings. Our motivation comes from the desire to brew the beers that are most beloved around the world and to design experiences that are significant.
We are the owners, and as such, we have the authority to drive meaningful change, meet difficult challenges, and accept responsibility for the outcomes.
We are searching for talented people that share these values, who are ambitious, aggressive, and resilient in their approach.
We are searching for talented individuals who are interested in rapid career progression, experiences that cut across functional lines, opportunities to work abroad, and intensive training and development.
SALARY: $20.90 (increases to $21.10 once probationary period has been successfully completed)
Labatt is one of the founding enterprises in Canada and is the country’s most successful brewer. It was established more than 175 years ago.
We are really pleased with our long and illustrious history in Canada, and we are absolutely dedicated to producing beers of the highest possible quality and flavor that continue to meet and exceed the expectations of beer consumers.
Through renowned brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, NÜTRL, Michelob Ultra, Corona, Stella Artois, and many others, Labatt has provided customers with unique opportunities to interact with the company and its products.
With over 3,600 people, a portfolio of more than 60 great beers and beyond, and 10 breweries from coast to coast, we are delighted to serve Canada and the places that we call home. Our extensive portfolio allows us to be a true national brewer.
- Change over products, perform cleaning in place (CIP) on the can filler, and sanitize the equipment.
- Keep an eye on the utilization and loss rates of the packaging materials, keep a track of how well the packaging machines are doing, and take part in process improvement projects.
- Carry out quality control tests on a regular basis to make certain that the product is manufactured according to the requirements and is in the appropriate condition.
- Make ensuring that all statutory requirements and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are adhered to.
Other responsibilities could be allocated if necessary.
- Grade 12 education or equivalent (proof required). Education beyond the secondary level is seen as valuable.
- Work performance, self-control, and punctuality all of an exceptional level.
- Capability to observe all policies and protocols pertaining to health and safety
- Capability of working both alone and constructively with other employees in the workplace
- At ease working alternating shifts (mornings, afternoons, and nights), as well as rotating shifts.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues as well as fundamental mechanical aptitude
- a willingness to learn computer programs linked to supply chain operations
- Participate in physical activities and manual tasks as asked, which may include but are not limited to the following: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, twisting, tugging, and bending.
- Move items weighing up to 25 kg.
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Perform your duties in an enclosed setting.
- Climb a ladder/stairs.
- Perform your duties on the slick floor.
- Raise the thing so that it is above your shoulders.
- Operate a motorized equipment.
- Exposure to noise.
- Exposure to vibration.
- Participate in the activity designed to preserve your hearing.
- Capability of donning all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when necessary, such as safety shoes, glasses, a bump cap (a plastic insert), and hearing protection (jewelry must be taken off)
- Capable of working rotating shifts (Day, afternoons, and midnights)
As one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Labatt encourages our employees to bring out the best in themselves by working together to create A Future With More Cheers.
We are constantly seeking for new methods to meet life’s challenges, think big to propel our business forward, and make a positive effect in our communities. We believe in creating a future that everyone can be proud of and share.
Full health, dental benefits – Health care spending account
8% pension match
Paid personal & sick days
3 weeks paid vacation (prorated for first year)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer devoted to providing a welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, neurodivergence, or disability status.
Labatt Breweries of Canada is dedicated to conducting fair and equitable hiring processes. People with disabilities are urged to come forward at any point during the recruitment process to request modifications, if necessary.
Members of our team will collaborate and design practices to ensure that individuals with disabilities have the greatest recruitment experience possible.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the Job as a Packaging Operator at Labatt Breweries Canada, click the link below to apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading