PhD President’s Graduate Fellowship 2022-23 at SUTD
SUTD offers Ph.D. fellowships to students with outstanding academic records. Scholarships waive tuition and are available to students of all nationalities.
- Host: Singapore
- Location: Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Offered Subjects: All Subjects
- Level: PhD
- Eligible nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
- Type: Full tuition fee
Must read: How to Get a Student Loan without a Job
Students who have already achieved a high level of academic success can apply for a Ph.D. fellowship through SUTD. These scholarships will cover the cost of your tuition, and students of any country can apply for them.
The scholarship will pay for the recipient’s tuition as well as provide a monthly stipend, as detailed below;
Students who can demonstrate that they have strong academic backgrounds will be eligible to receive scholarships.
In order to be eligible for discounted tuition, international students are required to take on responsibilities such as teaching or laboratory supervision.
How To Apply:
Click the link below to apply for the Scholarship
see what others are reading
- Best Canadian Universities for medical Students (Complete List)
- New to Canada? 7 Fun Places to Visit as a Tourist
- How to Live in Canada: Canadian Immigration Guide