Fangda Partners Law and Technology LLM Scholarship (2022-23)
Fangda Partners LLM in Law and Technology Scholarships are available from Singapore Management University. The primary goal of this scholarship is to stimulate outstanding applicants enrolled in the SMU YPHSL LLM in Law and Technology program and urge them to greater heights of academic success, as well as to recognize scholarship recipients for their achievements.
Host: Fangda Partners LLM, Singapore Management University
Offered Subjects: Law and Technology
Eligible nationality: International Students
Type: Partial Funding
The Following will be provided by Fangda Partners LLM Scholarship:
- For the years 22-23 through 2024-25, there will be one bond-free scholarship Each scholarship is worth $20,000 per year.
- The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition and/or other study-related expenditures for those who are eligible.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Candidates must be attending SMU YPHSL on a full-time basis and be enrolled in the LLM in Law and Technology track in order to be considered.
- Candidates are expected to have successful academic records.
- In the event that there are more than two candidates who are equally qualified for the scholarship, applicants hailing from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan would be given preference.
How To Apply:
It has not yet been decided when the application period for the Fangda Partners LLM in Law and Technology Scholarship will close.
Click on the link below to Apply for the Fangda Partners LLM in Law and Technology Scholarship
See What Others Are Reading: