Bangor University Vice-Chancellor Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Wales UK 2022/2023
Brief Description about Bangor University Vice-Chancellor Postgraduate Research Scholarship.
- Partial Funding
- Bangor University
- Postgraduate, Research
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
Students who are interested in pursuing postgraduate study in the United Kingdom may be interested to learn that Bangor University is currently accepting applications for its prestigious Vice-Chancellor’s-Scholarship, which is intended for students from outside the United Kingdom who have outstanding academic credentials. The university plans to give this scholarship to students who excel academically and have made significant contributions to the community through their participation in extracurricular activities.
The university wants to enroll students who will give the institution valuable contributions and whose values align with those of the university, which are as follows: ambition, inclusivity, integrity, sustainability, and transformation. Apply for this scholarship right away if you believe that you meet these requirements.
The Vice-Chancellor Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Bangor University, Wales, UK 2022/23 is currently available for students who wish to pursue Postgraduate and Research level programs at Bangor University.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
A discount of fifty percent off the international tuition fee that is published for each academic year of study. The scholarship will only be renewed for the following school year if the recipient has demonstrated satisfactory academic progress.
Nationalities That May Apply:
- The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is open to applicants from the EU and internationally who have distinguished themselves.
- To be considered, each applicant must already possess or be on track to obtain the educational equivalent of a UK first-class bachelor’s degree and/or the educational equivalent of a UK distinction at the master’s level.
- Every applicant needs to show that they have received an admission offer to a research program that will begin in the academic year 2022/23. (start date between 1st Sept 2022 to 31 August 2023).
- Those who have been offered a place in the Postgraduate Research program in either a part-time or full-time capacity are qualified to submit an application for this scholarship.
- Only international and European Union (EU) students who are self-funded or partially funded are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Candidates who are being financially supported in their application by a third party will not be eligible for these scholarships.
- Students are required to pay the levels of the International Tuition Fee.
- Step 1: Before applying for the scholarship, make sure you meet the requirements and carefully read the criteria that are given below.
- Step 2: Before the application deadline on June 6, 2022 at 5:00 p.m., United Kingdom time, fill out the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form.
- Step 3: This stage requires that you acquire a supporting statement from an academic member of staff at the relevant Bangor University Academic school;.
- Step 4: Applications that meet the requirements will be forwarded to the academic school, where a panel of selectors will make the final decision. Candidates who are successful will be notified no later than the middle of July 2022.
- Step 5: In order to confirm their acceptance of the scholarship, scholarship winners will be required to pay a tuition fee deposit of 2,000 pounds within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.