Vice-Chancellor International Postgraduate Scholarships at Writtle University College, UK
Writtle University College is happy to announce the Vice-Chancellor International Postgraduate Scholarships to aid EU and international postgraduate students. Fellowship applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students from the EU or other countries who want to start a postgraduate degree program at the university can enroll in the educational program. If you are a successful applicant, the VC Scholarship Panel will instantly notify you of the prizes. regarding September 2022
- University or Organization: Writtle University College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
About the Writtle University College
Writtle University College was founded in 1893 and is located in Chelmsford, Essex. WUC is nationally ranked 161st and has a history of achieving excellence and being recognized as an industry leader. For over 120 years, WUC has created leaders for land-based industries and organizations.
It is one of the oldest institutions of its kind in the United Kingdom. It offers a range of land-based, animal, and sports-related programs at various academic levels, including Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Further Education, Short Courses, and Apprenticeships.
Why study at Writtle University College?
WUC has a history of achieving excellence and being a market leader. Writtle University College is situated on a breathtaking 150-hectare property. In addition, we offer students the opportunity to study some courses on a part-time basis.
Applicants studying in the United Kingdom will receive a £3,000 stipend from Writtle University College.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The Writtle University College will provide postgraduate scholarships in any topic it offers.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Open to All international Students, including EU students, enrolled in a full-time Master’s degree with instruction and paying international fees.
- Have a conditional/unconditional offer to study a FULL-TIME program at the University College by July 1, 2022.
- Self-supporting and confirmed as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
- One scholarship grant per student is permitted, and the award cannot often be held concurrently with other scholarships.
- Have made substantial progress in meeting the necessary UKVI Student Visa requirements
- Not receive financing discounts for fees from external entities such as the local government, nonprofit groups, or private organizations.
- Successful recipients of the Vice-Scholarship Chancellor’s will be required to act as an ambassador for the University for the duration of their studies. This may include, but is not limited to, representing WUC at open events, contributing to marketing and promotional materials, participating in international student events, acting as a mentor for fellow students, and contributing to/creating a blog to report on your experience at WUC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Follow the application instructions provided by Writtle University College when submitting your application.
- Check the qualifying criteria to verify you are eligible to apply for the Vice-Scholarship Chancellor’s after receiving an offer of admission.
- You can apply for the Vice-Scholarship Chancellor’s if you have been accepted into an appropriate undergraduate or postgraduate study. We will send you an email with a link to our online scholarship application form.
- Submit your application for the Vice-scholarship Chancellor’s by confirming your qualifications and submitting a personal statement that demonstrates your outstanding personal and academic attributes, how you have demonstrated commitment to your chosen industry and subject specialization, and how you will use your Writtle University College degree to achieve your future goals. You will also be required to act as an advocate for Writtle University College in order to promote improved foreign student recruitment and support.
- Documents Supporting the Claim: After submitting your application form, you must email the following materials:
- Documentation of credentials and grades
- A personal statement or mission statement.
- An academic reference
- For Design courses
- A letter from your sponsor committing to provide financial support.
- A copy of your passport’s photograph page
- Information about your immigration status
- Admission Requirements: Students must review the entry requirements of their selected program prior to acceptance.
- Language Requirement: Students whose native language is not English must demonstrate that they can comprehend and express themselves adequately in both spoken and written English. Academic IELTS total score 6.5 OR least 5.5 in all elements
The application deadline is Friday, July 1, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- KDDI International Foundation Scholarships at Kyushu University – Japan, 2022
- International Baccalaureate Scholarships at Algoma University, Canada
- Vice-Chancellors Excellence International Scholarships at University of Surrey – UK 2022