The French Embassy in Kenya and Somalia is currently providing Kenyan students with a number of excellent chances to continue their education at reputable universities located across the African continent.
We are, in fact, offering two scholarships to deserving students pursuing their master’s degrees, one in the field of engineering sciences and the other in the humanities and social sciences.
See Also: Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023
The scholarships will run from the academic year 2022-2023 and will cover:
- A monthly living allowance
- Travel expenses
- Tuition fees (up to 3000 € per year)
- Social insurance
Candidates must satisfy the following prerequisites in order to submit an application:
- Have citizenship in the Republic of Kenya.
- possess a degree equivalent to a bachelor’s in either the engineering sciences or the humanities and social sciences.
- Demonstrate a great academic record.
- Regarding courses that are conducted in French: possess evidence of having achieved a level B2 in French.
You May Also Like: Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022
Candidates are required to email their application to the following address: [email protected]
The following components should make up the application file:
- Letter of admission to an eligible university
- Copy of the degree(s) obtained
- Copy of the last academic record
- Copy of ID
- For programs taught in French : proof of French proficiency (B2-level at least)
All applications should be submitted by 15th of July 2022, 11:59pm.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Vesuvio International School International Scholarship Awards
- Université de Montréal Scholarships 2023 (Application Process)
- Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)