International Students Scholarships at Silesian University of Technology, Poland
For the academic year 2022/2023, the Silesian University of Technology is pleased to offer International Students Scholarships for the first or second cycle of a full course of study within the Excellence Initiative-Research University initiative in Poland.
This scholarship is accessible to international students who desire to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the university.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate and Masters
- Value of Award: PLN 21,000
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline:The application deadline is October 31, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Subjects or courses: The award will be granted in any discipline offered by the university.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants must be from outside the United States.
- Applicants must enroll in a bachelor’s degree program.
- Students are required to demonstrate that they were among the top students at their prior level of school and pay the university’s first-semester tuition cost.
How to Apply
- Go to the online application portal when you’re ready to send in your application. After that, people who want to apply must fill out an online application form.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following things are taken into account by the Committee when judging the applications:
- Copy of the applicant’s results on the enrollment certificate for first-cycle students; for second-cycle students, an excerpt from their first-cycle studies.
- A teacher was chosen and asked to write an opinion in either Polish or English.
- All achievements in science, sports, and business that have been proven, especially the results of subject contests,
- Admission Requirements: For the 1st cycle, students must have graduated from secondary school with a final grade that puts them in the top 20% of graduates from that year in classes with similar curricula. The school principal must certify this in writing, either in Polish or English. Applicants must also pay a semester’s tuition at the Silesian University of Technology and fill out an application form.
- When it comes to 2nd-cycle students, they must have finished their 1st-cycle studies with the highest grade allowed by the university’s rules, which must be confirmed in writing by the dean or rector of that university in either Polish or English. They must also pay a semester’s worth of tuition at the Silesian University of Technology and fill out an application, which has a template in Annex No. 1 to this Ordinance.
- In the future, “the Committee” will be used to talk about the Rector’s Committee for Awards and Quality Programs. They will look at the applications and write down the minutes of the meeting, just like it says in Annex No. 2 of this Ordinance.
- The Rector will decide whether to give a scholarship after looking at what the Committee says.
- The scholarship described in section 1 will be given for a total of 21,000 PLN.
- The PLN-based scholarship will be paid out in three equal parts. In this ordinance’s Annex No. 4, there is a template for the data form.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have been able to speak either English or Polish well. The standard Polish or English translations of these documents are also accepted.
The application deadline is October 31, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- International Scholarships at University of Wollongong – Dubai
- PCBT Tiler Scholarships for International Students in Australia
- New International Students Scholarship 2022 at University of Waikato – New Zealand