All interested students are encouraged to apply for Florida International University’s Presidential merit awards. The university is currently accepting applicants for the 2023-2024 academic year.
The scholarship is available to qualified U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and international students who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree at Florida International University. To be accepted, applicants must have a GPA of 4.0 and a SAT score of 1370 or an ACT score of 30. The scholarship will cover the total cost of tuition and books.
- University or Organization: Florida International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% tuition, fees, plus books
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
About the Florida International University
Florida International University is a public research university dedicated to high-quality instruction, innovative research and creative endeavors, and collaborative engagement with our local and worldwide communities. Among the 443 National Universities, the university is placed 151st.
Why study at Florida International University?
Florida International University demands excellence from its students. The university’s teaching faculties are particularly attentive to students and provide each student with the individual attention they deserve and require. The university also ranks in the top twenty public institutions that contribute to the common good.
The successful students will get the full tuition price for their undergraduate degree at Florida International University, in addition to textbooks.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the United States, permanent residents, and international students may apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:Students may apply for any undergraduate degree program offered by Florida International University.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- The candidates must be enrolled as high school students making typical progress toward high school graduation and planning to attend full-time in college following high school graduation.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States, a lawful permanent resident of the United States, or an international student intending to study in the United States on an F-1 visa.
- The applicants must meet the minimum requirements for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 4.0 (weighted).
- The applicants must have a minimum SAT score of 1370, an ACT score of 30, or rank in the top five percent of their Florida high school graduating class.
How to apply
- How to Apply: At FIU, you must apply for admission through its university portal. You must sign in here to submit an application.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Declaration Financial Statements Instructions
- Passport copy
- Report cards from high school
- Requirements for admission: Applicants must meet any course-specific university requirements.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
1st December 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Harvard University,I Tatti/DHI Rom Joint Fellowship for African Studies USA
- ACT Foundation Grant Cycle for African Entrepreneurs 2023
- Monash University International Merit Scholarship for International Students 2023