Are you an experienced Customer Onboarding Specialist who is searching for a position with a rapidly expanding firm in where you can make an impact?
MealSuite is looking to hire a Customer Onboarding Specialist to serve as the primary interface with the customer during the implementation project
Seniority level; Mid-Senior level
Employment type; Full-time
Job function; Human Resources
Industries; Hospitals and Health Care
This person will be responsible for developing and implementing best practices to generate improved business outcomes for the customer.
The Customer Onboarding Specialist is responsible for preparing customers for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process for new accounts, educating new customers, assisting with the resolution of technical problems (during implementation), and ensuring the smooth adoption of our products and services.
- Detailed account walkthroughs and assistance with new customer implementation are to be provided.
- Maintain open lines of communication with clients and other key stakeholders regarding account setup requirements and expectations.
- Customers should be educated about the toolkit, capabilities, and best practices of MealSuite so that adoption can be simplified and expectations may be aligned.
- Conduct training for the user system.
- Before the launch, create, monitor, and update a training plan for customers based on their needs. Record customer implementation needs, requests, and questions in internal systems, and convey these to relevant stakeholders.
- The preparation of project plans for the implementation of customers
- Ensure consumers receive great service
- Collaborate with the teams in charge of the sales, the finances, the operations, and the engineering.
- Utilize feedback in order to effect continual enhancements to the process of onboarding.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the business as well as the operational goals of your customers.
- Pay close attention to the information that is offered by clients and inquire about anything that is unclear in order to guarantee the correct utilization of the MealSuite tools.
- Develop solid ties with new customer stakeholders and strengthen current relationships with customer stakeholders.
- Maintaining familiarity with MealSuite’s internal workings and product lineup
- After the implementation has been finished, you should work together with the Account Management team and the support teams to transfer the account.
MealSuite is dedicated to both the employees’ personal and professional development, as we think that developing leaders at all levels is essential to our company’s success.
Your efforts as a member of the team are highly valued, and they will play an important part in the ongoing mission to encourage good change within all of our communities.
Trending; 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
So, tell us about your experience working for our company. You can see the opinions of some of our other team members regarding their jobs at MealSuite below:
What is the one word that comes to mind when you think of MealSuite?
MealSuite Employee Add-ons and Discounts
In addition to a compensation that is in par with the market, MealSuite teammates enjoy:
- Healthcare as well as Dental Insurance Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation Time, Opportunities for Professional Growth, and Progress in Your Career
- On-site Fitness Center (in Dallas) and Discounted Gym Memberships (Canada)
- A Culture of Working Hard and Playing Hard as Part of Team Events
MealSuite, which has been honored as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company, combines the innovativeness and adaptability of a start-up with the reliability of an established business in a sector that is seeing rapid expansion.
How to Apply
For more information on how to apply, you can click on the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading;