Job as a office cleaner at Dr. Anne Lobban D.D.S. Professional Corporation
- Office building
- Clinic or hospital
- Floors need to be swept, mopped, washed, and polished.
- Dust furniture
- Carpeting, upholstered furniture, drapes, and area rugs should all be vacuumed.
- Towels and other sanitary necessities should be distributed.
- Organize the linen closet.
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Fixtures and appliances in the kitchen and bathroom should be cleaned, disinfected, and polished.
- sterilize the surgical rooms as well as the surrounding areas.
- Respond appropriately to the requests of guests for additional supplies or other goods
- Give some fundamental details about the facility.
- Clear the area of rubbish and empty the garbage cans.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced atmosphere
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Managing cumbersome or hefty weights
- Intensely taxing on the body
- Observation of minute details Combination of seated, standing, and moving positions
- Standing for extended periods
- Positions such as bending, crouching, and kneeling
- Client emphasis
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Initiative \Reliability
- Participant on a team Values and ethics
How to Apply
If you are interested in landing/ getting the Job offer as an office cleaner at Dr. Anne Lobban D.D.S. Professional Corporation, click on the link below to apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading