Jack Keating Fund Scholarship for International Students, Australia

Obtaining a degree is always advantageous for a career, but it can be difficult due to financial obstacles. Outstanding candidates are eligible to receive a Jack Keating Fund Scholarship for International Students to cover educational expenses from the University of Melbourne.

This award is open to Australian and international students enrolled in the Master of Teaching, Master of Education, and training programs..

Brief Description

  • University or Organization: University of Melbourne
  • Department: Melbourne Graduate School of Education
  • Course Level: Graduate degree
  • Award: Up to $20,000
  • Number of Awards: 1
  • Access Mode: Online
  • Nationality: Domestic or international student
  • The award can be taken in Australia

See Also: PhD International Scholarships in Cleaner Futures New Porous Materials at University of Liverpool, UK

About the University of Melbourne

The University of Melbourne is the top university in Australia and a global leader in education, teaching, and research. It maintains its dedication to being one of the first universities in the world, contributing to society in ways that improve and transform people’s lives.

Why choose to study at University of Melbourne?

The university’s curriculum is designed to provide students with a unique and global perspective. Graduates of UniMel are highly adaptable and knowledgeable individuals who can confidently tackle any professional and personal problems that may arise.

Scholarship Benefit

  • The University of Melbourne will cover the course’s tuition fees:
    • The grantee would get up to $20,000 to develop a 15-20 page policy paper (desktop research, no ethics required) over a period of six months, with the possibility of a three-month extension if necessary.
    • 70% is paid upfront, with the remaining 30% paid upon completion of the paper.

Also Check: Graduate Research Assistantships for International Students at Colorado State University, USA

Eligibility Criteria

  • Countries Eligible: All nationalities
  • Eligible Courses or Subjects: Graduate degree in Education, university-based teaching and training.
  • Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
  • be a staff member or student at the University of Melbourne, OR be an external individual or organization.

How to apply

  • How to Apply: Students need to apply through the online portal of the university. There’s no need to fill out a form. You will be considered for this award on your own.
  • Documents to Back It Up: You might need to upload or send attachments to your application to back it up. This is easy, but you need to have the documents saved on your computer or on a storage device.
  • Before trying to attach another file, you need to give each file enough time to upload. Each file can be up to 25MB, but we recommend keeping them to 5MB or less because the longer it takes to upload, the bigger the file.
  • Admission Requirements: Students must check the university’s entry requirements for a graduate degree before they can be admitted.
  • Language Requirement: If you want to get a graduate degree, you must be able to speak English well enough to meet the University’s requirements.
    The IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE Academic tests will now be valid for three years instead of two.
    For now, the TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition is considered the same as other accepted TOEFL tests.


Application Deadline

The deadline for scholarship applications is October 31, 2022.

Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group

See What Others Are Reading:




















Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Translate »