Brief Description about GGU Scholars Award
- Full tuition fee
- Golden Gate University
- Accounting, Business, Data Analytics, Management, Psychology
- International Students
GGU Scholars Award is open at the Golden Gate University from 2022-2023. GGU Scholars Award 2022-23 at the Golden Gate University is now available for international students if they are admitted students to GGU starting their program Fall 2022.
Golden Gate University has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. Golden Gate University is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The Golden Gate University was founded in 1901 and currently functions in California, United States.
Golden Gate University offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus. GGU Scholars Award 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and be exposed them to advanced learning in postgraduate programs.
Golden Gate University California USA GGU Scholars Award (Full Tuition Fee) 2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Golden Gate University.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
- Data Analytics
The GGU Scholars Award is available for up to the total cost of undergraduate tuition for eligible students with demonstrated need. The award is guaranteed for two years for full-time, continuously enrolled students making satisfactory academic progress.
- New students to GGU in one of these six undergraduate programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Human Skills Development
- New admitted students to GGU starting their program Fall 2022.
Funding is limited, apply early.
Once you’ve submitted your application to GGU, apply for the GGU Scholars Award. Application deadline is 11:59 pm on August 15, 2022.
Click Here To Download The Form