The Fabian Wagner Scholarship will help one talented student at BIMM Institute Berlin get a degree in filmmaking.
BIMM Institute Berlin has launched a second outstanding scholarship opportunity for Filmmaking students at our brand new Screen & Film Faculty in conjunction with cinematographer Fabian Wagner (Game of Thrones, Sherlock, The Crown, Overlord, Justice League).
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Bachelor
- Value of Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline: 5th August 2022.
See Also: Global Merit Scholarships at University of Chichester, UK
To be eligible, you must;
- have been given and accepted an offer to enroll in the BA (Hons) Filmmaking program at the BIMM Institute Berlin beginning in September 2022.
- satisfy the university’s language proficiency criteria. At BIMM, tests like the TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, etc. are allowed.
Also Check: King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship In Saudi Arabia
How to Apply
You should apply online through the university’s website. Students must complete a scholarship application form.
Visit The Official Website For Further Details
5th August 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- The University Of Newcastle Australia ASEAN Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023
- Destination Australia Scholarships for International Students at Flinders University in Australia
- NRRP International Scholarships at University of Bologna – Italy