Department of Meteorology International Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
The Department of Meteorology is happy to announce the availability of PhD scholarships for students who match the eligibility requirements listed on this page. £1,000 per year for UK (home) students and £3,000 per year for international students will be granted as a PhD student bursary.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: PhD
- Value of Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline: Still Ongoing
Eligible Field of Studies
The Department of Meteorology at the University of Reading offers doctoral programs in Atmosphere, Oceans, and Climate and Space Weather and Solar-Terrestrial Physics.
Applicants who are qualified and eligible will earn £1,000 per year for UK (home) students and £3,000 per year for international students.
Also Check: Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship 2023
- Applicants must be self-funded or have a studentship/scholarship that does not cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses.
- Applicants must obtain an official PhD admission offer from the University of Reading, as well as meet the School’s language requirements upon arrival.
- Candidates must begin their doctoral studies between 1 January 2022 and 31 August 2023.
- Applicants must hold a first or upper second class degree in physics, mathematics, or a closely related physical or environmental science, or a master’s with Distinction or Merit.
- Applicants are required to submit scores from the following English proficiency exams:IELTS – 6.5
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidate should visit here to apply.
Application still ongoing.
See What Others Are Reading: