Carleton University 2023 Richard Van Loon Scholarships for African Students in Canada for Bachelor
The Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship, valued at $5,000 for the 2022-2023 academic year, is presented annually to an exceptional African foreign student.
The prize was established in 2005 by Richard J. Van Loon’s friends, family, and colleagues in his honor as Carleton’s tenth president.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Carleton University
- Country to study: Canada
- School to study: Carleton University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2023
About the Carleton University
Carleton University is unique among Ontario universities due to its origins as a non-denominational college supported in part by charitable donations from the Ottawa community.
Carleton was founded in 1942 in response to the need to provide an opportunity for young people in Ottawa, many of whom had taken on jobs to cope with the pressures of the Depression, to continue their formal education.
The Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship is worth $5,000.
- You must be a citizen of a country in Africa.
- You must be an international student who possesses a valid Canadian Study Permit.
- You must be enrolled at Carleton University as a full-time student and successfully advancing from one year to the next in any program of study.
- You must have a solid academic record.
How to apply
Interested and qualified? Kindly click the link below.
February 1, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Steps on how to secure a job as Forest Nursery Worker at PRT in Canada
- How to land a job as a Garage Servicer at City of London in Canada
- Work as a Customer Onboarding Specialist at Mealsuite (Canada)