In a meat factory, we are looking for a Packing Machine Operator with previous experience.
Seniority level; Entry level
Employment type; Full-time
Job function; Information Technology
Industries; Staffing and Recruiting
The ideal candidate will be someone who is good at working alone while still being able to collaborate effectively with others.
The capacity to multitask effectively and complete work within constrained time constraints is an absolute requirement for those who operate in high-stress environments.
Experience working in food plants and with machines is necessary.
- seasoned expertise in switching over, setting up, and operating packaging machinery to pack meat and cheese.
- Work that is extremely tidier, more rapid, and less taxing
Make that the packing line meets the appropriate performance criteria in terms of safety, quality, efficiency, and cost.
- Finish the day’s start-up procedures for the packaging machine and the packaging line.
- Live monitoring on the tablet, recording adjustments throughout the shift
- Make sure that the lines remain operational throughout the shift change.
- Ensure that the appropriate film is delivered and used for the line, taking into account the daily production schedule.
- Ensure that there are no mistakes by checking the lot numbers and the date code.
- Perform quality control checks on the packaging in accordance with the Quality Assurance method.
- Work together with the other members of the team to support the process improvements and cost cutting efforts.
- Ensure that all of the equipment is operating normally, and do troubleshooting as needed. In the event that maintenance is required, reporting to the supervisor.
- Paying attention to the finer details and making sure that all manufacturing procedures are carried out in a manner that is compliant with both safety regulations and corporate policy.
- Capacity for education and the dissemination of information
Interpersonal leadership Capability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Must Read; 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Follow health and safety policies as well as safe work practises Interpersonal leadership Capability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Two years’ worth of experience in Operating Machines
- A familiarity with the machinery, the procedures, and the problem-solving techniques
- Excellent communication skills (reading, writing and verbal)
- Capability to use tools and machinery in a risk-free manner
Days-6:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Week Days-10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
How to Apply
For more information on how to apply, you can click on the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Group
See what others are reading